the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

with love and applesauce.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was talking to my coworker about Romeo and Juliet today. My coworker turns out to be a hopeless romantic, because that's the ONLY type of person who'd like such a crappy, materialistic, profane, and blatantly anorexic story. "Woodii," says she, "Give me three good reasons why you don't like it." Well, where could I begin? I don't need to explain my opinions to silly little girls. Geez.

A/N: I'm not saying Shakespeare is stupid just because Leo Tolstoy said it.
A/N II: And I don't don't respect hopeless romantics just because my owner's bio teacher hates them. =)

Mob pscychology and Woodrow Wilson? NEVER.

Edit: "Define love, then, Woods. Since you're so smart," she says.

Define love? You're asking a 3 year old rabbit to define love. I haven't even seen Yugoslavia, yet. What the hell are you smoking on. That's the thing with Western culture these days. Their minds are preoccupied with the L-word. AND IT'S NOT EVEN IN A GOOD WAY. You should stop and worry about the quantity of pineapples you consumed today (instead of thinking about the guy/girl you're so hopelessly infatuated with, whom you don't even know at all). Did you consume any at all, you unhealthy freaks.

1 Responses to “with love and applesauce.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i just met you, woodii, but i cant help it. im hopelessly in love with you. marry me. or ill die. hurrrrrryy.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3