the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

we have learned to learn.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My owner's friends think rabbits are incapable of much thought. My owner thinks otherwise. "Take a look at my rabbit for example," she says, "he philosophizes everyday except for Friday." "Why not Friday?" they ask, just to humor her. "Because that's when he devotes his time to Allah (SWT)," she replies. They laugh.

2 Responses to “we have learned to learn.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    CONTINUED:

    "Rabbits aren't religious," they say.
    "They are TOO!" she cries, stomping her feet.
    "Oh, ok."

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    aha
    HA.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3