the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

tippy tippy toes.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, so someone told me to update about my life. Well, yesterday I was talking to Bob (the spider, not my uncle) and he's suddenly like, "Life is a bowl of pork chops, son." And I'm like, "What? Where did that come from?" but before he could answer, he died.

I think the passing of Bob (the uncle, not the spider) is going to be very hard to accept. I might cry soon, who knows.

The other day, we were watching this documentary of 'Nam. I had a lengthy discussion with Sam (the cousin, not the hobbit) about it. She agreed with everything her sister had to say, and politely refuted everything I said.

Man. It just makes me want to cry.

6 Responses to “tippy tippy toes.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hahhahah, now THIS entry was better.
    okay well, story time.
    in my dream we were at mile square park. or maybe it was bishop place.
    either way, we were walking pass this field and there were TWO lions there.
    and we're like, crap. we wanna get past. how do we do that without dying?
    so we tried to run, but we were so slow. so we climbed a tree. YOU (woodii, not edina), however, were hopping on your way when a lion came and ate you. swallowed you. im like, damn. woodiis gone. the lion proceeded to eat my (big) bro but he told the lion that he'd eat IT, so the lion got scared and raaan away.

    the end.

    btw 8 million tons - 64 hiroshimas - of bombs were dropped down at southeast asia. killing MILLIONS OF viet civilians. seriously THATS sadder.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thAT iS SO TRUE !!!

    deATh To ErMICANS~!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well, I happen to be a cute little American president, so shut up, or else ALL OF YOU will be put into JAIL.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what ever happened to freedom of speach, "woodrow wilson" ur such A BUTT

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    whatever, woodii. did you know that your owner doesnt even know what patronizing means?

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i think it's really cute how i always comment on your blog and you never comment on mine.
    nice going, woodii, just NICE.
    what more, you IM/call/email/snail mail me everytime you update urging me to comment RIGHT AWAY.
    whaaaat a looooser?
    i'm going to make a blog called, "EXPOSING WOODROW WILSON" and you'll have no more fans. none. at all. (not that u have many now, ehhhhh?)


    YOU SUCK.
    BYEEEEE.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3