ah, there you are. HELLO MADAM.
Published Thursday, May 04, 2006 by Woodii | E-mail this post
My owner says that as soon as guys start being obsessed with hairstyles, they transform into silly little girls. She
also doesn't refrain from adding that guys who are obsessed with chicks (hot chicks), are girly as well. So I'm wondering, who
are we supposed to be obsessed with? and I ask her. So she goes, "Um. Shutup." ha!
My owner's such a man of principles it's not even funny. The other day I accused her of liking this guy in her French class. She got so offended. And I'm like, um you said yourself that he was cute. And she's like, "I meant personality-wise! HE'S NICE, OK. Astagfirullah, are you implying that I stare at non-mehrams all DAY? Cause I DON'T." So I asked her how long DID she spend staring at non-mehrams and now she's refusing to talk to me.
Whatever, iA.
honestly no one gives a crap about your owner. talk about something more worthwile, dammit.