the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

well if there ever was a potato with a passion for chess...

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bob says that pizza and hot sauce are bad for dental hygiene and that the hot sauce multiplies the pizza's calories/fat calories/carbs by a hundred and THEN some. Not to mention that putting hot sauce on your pizza is a stupid desi fad and should be treated accordingly.

Ah well. We're having pizza for lunch today; I think I'll just skip lunch altogether. What's the use of pizza without hot sauce? Bob agrees.

Man, I love you Bob.

1 Responses to “well if there ever was a potato with a passion for chess...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    it was great meeting you today, woodii. iv'e gotta say you're way fatter though. did you REALLY skip lunch? i doubt it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3