the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

*dance*

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good evening, folks! TOMORROW I MIGHT GO TO VISIT MY REAL OWNER! *shrieks* I'm so happy, insha'Allah. I can't wait to hug her, steal her glasses and eat her cheeks! She called me and told me that her cheeks had gotten fatter. I love her and she loves me. *swooon*

K, I have to go get ready for iftar! *cleansself*

Wassalaaams,
wooodrow wilson

P.S. I watched an interesting documentary on my namesake today. It was deeply moving.

"Right is more important than PEACE."

Remember that, folks.

3 Responses to “*dance*”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    or is she gonna visit you? dun dun dun. either way, hot stuff. give HER my salams or rather give me your salams via her.

    AUnTiE SouR.

  2. Blogger von karman 

    i heard ure acting standoffish. ha! loser.

  3. Blogger Face 

    I saw you today Woodi!! Holler back when you wake up.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3