the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

vagabonds and prochefs™.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



zup fo00ls? ma n0000 namz is PoLKA!1 ~*pOlkEA* dats wuh my otha ownar callz meah ROFl!! az u con c, i hav also tot maself a n000 typin stile, bc well polka duznt go well wid ma 4maletea.

ya well dats it u knoe? dats de end of woodrow wilzon as we knoe it.... welll khuda hafiz woodrowwwww cauz we prolly wunt see each otha agin for a longgggggggg tyme

well i mizz ma otha self as all normale ppo miss their other selves...

i like shelves a lot my other owner has a black one hahahhahah ehehehehh hohoho

merry christmas from ~*POlKeA*~

p.s. heres a link 2 ma n00 ownr... shez preddy cool but im not only herbaby i happen to be adina baji's baby too? duh!!!

2 Responses to “vagabonds and prochefs™.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    I miss you so much, woodii! I bet you miss me more, tho. hah. wutthehell was I gonna say? i forgot. this sucks man. especially how u got rid of the rabbit errrrrr i mean how they got rid of you the DAY before I was going to spend a bajillion hours at your house. sucks, brothers and sisterssss.

    -YOURS MISSINGLY,
    UR BEST FRIEND

  2. Blogger von karman 

    ps. i think it makes more sense to call your "owner" MOTHER not baji. seriously man. avoid iA.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3