the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

the better part of me.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IT SADDENS ME TO DISCOVER THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ME. I mean, how can they compare to me, Woodrow Wilson the rabbit? Insha'Allah these pictures will help guide them to the right opinion.






2 Responses to “the better part of me.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    oooh man you're so fat it makes me chuckle.

    what'll happen to your blog when you move?? :( :( don't go woooodiiii.

  2. Blogger Face 

    You hottie, you.

    Woodi is gone... how sad man, how sad... I hate you!!! <--who was that directed to? I don't kow. Tune in and find out or just ask my most wonderfullest and the coolest person to have ever lived. You know who I'm talking about... HAFSA *halal music in background*

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3