I demand satisfaction!
Published Sunday, November 27, 2005 by Woodii | E-mail this post
Today, the topic of marriage arose. "Would you like a wifey, Woodiii?" she asked. To tell the truth, I don't know. I mean, is there any other bunny out there good enough for me? I do know I would like a companion though. I get bored quite often, and a sister or brother would be grand. But a wife? Hmm, I don't know.
Anyway, my wedding is on the 21rst. Oh dear. I have only 25 days to find a wife! Would you, my adoring fans, take a look at these biodatas and tell me which one you prefer? Jazakallahu Khairun, people. May Allah bless you all with Jannatul-Firdaus. Ameen ya Rabbul Alameen.
~*~
Name: Isabelle
Age: 3
Color: yellow with white spots and purple eyes
Religion: Christianity
Hobbies: putting on nail polish, biting her nails (she likes the taste of nailpolish)
Education: didn't get past first grade
Note: Well, I don't know about this one. I mean, marrying a nonmuslim is a really terrifying prospect, right? Especially one with purple eyes. :unsure:
~*~
Name: Aisha
Age: 4
Color: black with white spots and black eyes
Religion: Islam
Hobbies: doing ibadat, doing wudu, eating halaal stuff, wearing modest clothes, respecting her elders
Education: majored in trigonometry
Note: Her name makes my heart skip a beat. :faint:
~*~
Name: Nikki
Age: 8
Color: Blonde with blue eyes.
Religion: Atheism
Hobbies: fighting for everyone's rights, marker boards, sitting in Starbucks gazing into the employees' brains
Education: environmentalist graduated from the University of Ben D. Rabbit
Note: A bit too fiery. She's too old for me + I don't like the smell of dry erase markers. =/
~*~
Name: George (short for Georgiana)
Age: 5
Color: mousy brown
Religion: manly female-ism
Hobbies: cricket, boxing, xbox, whaaaat?
Education: passed 8th grade after the 70th try
Note: Huhh?
~*~
Well, adoring fans, I look forward to hearing your opinions. <3
yessss, get married, son! Aisha does sound amazing, mashaAllah. :faint:
Dude..does that mean you'll name Miss Pet Shop Aisha? nice.
i h8 ur comments. make them pop-up. Duh, BABYYY!
Yes, Marry Aishah
If you're looking for a companion, perhaps George would suit you best. ;)