the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

updatingly-like.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, folks, this is an update on my grave situation.

War and peace have struck our country. We are living without shelter, food or water. I am currently missing my brownie batter, or rather, my owner's fingers, cheeks, and glasses. You might be wondering why I am missing my owner's various body parts. Well folks, I shall tell you. You see, a long time ago, before either of us was born, there was a Great Famine in our country, The Iceland's of California. Since 1805, we have been quarrelling and making up with our neighbors, the Pefkakian princes of Mont. Sainte-Anne. We have been drafting constitutions and scraping them. Sadly, none of them seem to correlate with our salad (or salary for that matter). Our salads are exactly the same as they had been five years ago. You might wonder why a rabbit such as myself is interested in cullinary practices of politicians. The truth is, friends, I am rather fond of lettuce and leafy green vegetables. My new owners have proven to be the exact opposite.

Well, in other news folks, I have been transported to a new home. That is why I am missing my owner as I am typing this very post. You see, the owner's landlord is quite incapable in the area of tolerance of animals and so, gave her three days to get rid of me. And get rid of me she did ~ but I'm sure she misses me as much as I miss her.

Yes, I miss my owner, folks. Is that such a surprise?

3 Responses to “updatingly-like.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hi all my name is sohaiba nd i must say ur good looking..Letsget together and pray namaz at the sainte anne mosque. IA !

  2. Blogger von karman 

    sainte anne mosque? haahaha.. hi sohaib i was telling adna about what "you said" at the hospital last night and she was like, "WTF I DIDNT REALIZE THAT!! im sorrrrrry wtf."

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I so did not say wtf. :angry:

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3