the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

we've changed but we're still the same!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Salams, fowl devotees! Some important facts you should be wary of:
  1. The new neopets at http://www.neopets.com are pretty ugly.
That is all, folks!

5 Responses to “we've changed but we're still the same!”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    new neopets? what new neopets!!
    i'm so out-of-date with the world. (neopets is the world. i think that was my display name in 2001 once. hotdays.)

  2. Blogger von karman 

    since you don't ever check your email i'll contact you here . . .

    GIVE ME BACK MY WAR AND PEACE. I WANT IT. NOW. dammit.
    i hate you.
    you should have brought it with you today. geez.

    hearts,
    yoursis.

  3. Blogger von karman 

    OK jazakallah khair for giving me it back, sister. I love you and you love me.

    dude you got the word sigh stuck in my head. SIGH. i've got all your habits stuck in my head, sigh. though i can hardly believe i spent ten days at your house, i do have the proof. *does the adina dance*

  4. Blogger Woodii 

    What the heck is an ADINA dance? There's a specific dance named after my owner? Nice! I always knew my owner was THAT amazing, subhan'Allah.

  5. Blogger von karman 

    dude you don't know as much about your owner as you should. s'ok though, i shall tell you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3