the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

I am not fat!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It has come to my attention that some people like calling me fat simply because I enjoy eating. They are obviously jealous of my high metabolism in that I stay unbelievably handsome and physically fit despite my eating disorders. Of course, who wouldn't be jealous of me, Woodrow Wilson, the unbelievably masculine rabbit? However, do they have to be so obscene about it? Is this just? Is this right? Nay, it is heresy!

Feel free to flame them at this address: rabbithaters@gmail.com

Jazakallahu Khairun, brothers and sisters.

1 Responses to “I am not fat!”

  1. Blogger Face 

    You got no metablolism honey, all you need is for Christmas is an all-year pass to 24 hour fitness.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3