the aura of stately people.
   woodrow wilson >> ex prezzie.

springing slightly.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Welcome to my introductory post. In my introductory post, I shall state two important facts:
  1. I am the coolest rabbit around.
  2. Cool rabbits deserve cool blogs.
  3. I like sitting on the sofa.
So you might be wondering, Why does a rabbit need a blog? To tell the truth, I was wondering the same thing until she explained it to me:
Woodii, you live a fascinating life in a fascinating houshold with a fascinating best friend (me!). Therefore, it is essential for a fascinating personality to have a fascinating blog.
Applause.

Well, in other news, Uncle Thomas put me on the microwave today and fed me some naan. The naan was good but the microwave was uncomfortable. iAk.

4 Responses to “springing slightly.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    uhhhh ya, link me freak. stop pretending u don't know me. u know u run to the door everytime i come over! and u loveee my house especially my futon and what goes on under there.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mahsa'Allah, Uncle Thomas is crazy.

  3. Blogger Woodii 

    HI SOUR! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND! O'course I remember you and miss you.

  4. Blogger Woodii 

    P.S. hafsa...uncle thomas, WHO?? you mean THomas Jefferson? Well, tell you the truth I wasn't a real fan of his policies, but wahtever.

    o'man i heard they're planning to feed me broccoli for dinner.. pray for me you guys.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Woodii
  • From The Iceland, California, United States
  • I am Woodii Wilson, a bunnyrabbit from the Icelands of California. In other words, I am a genius. Applause.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3